- Body panels, paint and interior trim.
- Doors lock and boot lock.
- Keys, remotes, keyless device and security system.
- Seat belts and airbags system.
- Tyres and rim.
- Glass of any description.
- Batteries and wiring / cables.
- Hoses of any description.
- Radiator and condenser.
- Exhaust System and petrol tanks.
- Bearing of any description i.e. wheel bearing, coupling and ball joints.
- CV Joints and long shaft / propeller shafts.
- Casings and minor oil leaks.
- Worn or deteriorated seal.
- Entertainment system and navigation system.
- Experimental equipment.
- NGV Conversions and hybrid system.
- Suspension system.
- Rubber mountings and bushings.
- Clutch System.
- Brake facings.
- Vehicles used for hire and reward.
- Wear and tear in accordance with the vehicle’s age and mileage.
- Piston rings, valve seals and gaskets.
- Service item and adjustments such as cooling and fuel system cleaning, carbon and sludge removal, brake and clutch adjustment and drive belt adjustment, software programming update.
- Engine tuning, ECU remapping or any performance modification beyond manufacturer's specifications.
- The replacement of normal service and maintenance items such as lubricants & fluids, filters, sparx plugs, drive belts, brake pads & shoes, lamp bulbs, fuses & relays, drier & valves, wiper blades, timing mechanisms, timing belts & chains and thermostats.
- Defect or damage in existence prior to the commencement of the warranty.
- Damage caused by the failure of any item not covered by this warranty.
- Noise or vibration that does not affect the vehicle’s drivability.
- Oil seepage or water entry.
- Failure of a vehicle on which the odometer has been altered so that actual vehicle mileage cannot be readily determined.
- Any incidental and consequential damage such as telephone calls, towing charges, car rental charges, hotel charges, loss of time, commercial loss.
- Damage caused by misuse of the vehicle such as overloading and racing.
- Damage caused by alteration or modification of the vehicle.
- Excessive / high engine oil consumption due to the condition of piston rings are worn out or the valve seal is broken.